Monday 18 October 2010

This my own dinosaur design which i colored and shaded in, in photoshop, i have cut this down and added writing, i need to convert it to a JPEG and upload it. I came across this idea while looking through deviant art. I rather like the effect it has.
This is my final character design, which i added on different backgrounds. My coloring and dinosaur was my own idea and my inspiration came from looking round deviant art.

My graphics background came in handy while putting the dinosaur onto different backgrounds, here i decided to add it onto a plan background and add a pattern using one of the same colors as the dinosaur.

In my own time after finishing my uni work, i'm going to color my other characters i drew in an i may look at drawing my own dinosaur designs and working in photoshop.

No comments: