Monday 18 October 2010

Major project work-characters and concept

I decided to try the little girl in a different color dress after the feedback last week, so far i prefer the pink dress but i may try it with a different color after i finish my other bits of work.
This is my final character with an outline, again i prefer it and the character looks more defined.
Im rather proud of these facial expressions, i'm learning more and more about photoshop and the pen tablet an enjoying it more and more, i decided to add dark lines around the angry face to add emphasis.
Here are my facial expressions for my characters, showing the character and personality
This is my final character with the outline.
This is my favorite concept, everything looks neat and crisp, and it shows i'm getting better at using photoshop. I defiantly prefer the work with an outline.

I tried this concept with an outline and i think it looks a lot better, the dinosaur looks a lot clearer and everything looks a lot neater.


For future work i am planning on coloring in the character turn-around, try my main character in block color, without the shading as i was thinking for a 2D animation it would be a lot simpler for block color. Also i need to start on my animatic and maybe color in my storyboard.

No comments: