Monday 11 October 2010

Designs- Major project



These are some of my character turn arounds. Im planning on coloring them in, in photoshop and editing them.



A few facial expressions and environment designs, Again these will be colored in at some point this week.




Another environment design, i looked at various parks, drew them up and added my own ideas.

As im going along in the project and trying new things, i found out i quite enjoy using a pen tablet and using photoshop. This has encouraged me to work more in photoshop and practice on my drawing an them putting them into photoshop. I need to work on character designs and get my skills up ready for the working life.

During this project i found out the characters i drew and wanted to be simple, wasn't as simple as i thought it was going to be. I struggled with the character turn around, especially on the little girl but also on the dinosaur, i need to work on my shading as well.







No comments: