Tuesday 24 November 2009

Kathys project week 6

This week i decided to use water paints, pastels and colour pencils. I enjoyed painting my pictures even though they did take awhile.
  I really like the way this image turned out. I decided to draw and paint parrots cause of there bright colors and they're very pretty birds. This image took me awhile to do as i had to wait for each layer of color to dry before i went onto the next bit. I did enjoy it though. I think i could of worked on the eyes. I did struggle with the beak colour as i couldnt get it right but i got there eventually.


 This is another one i rather like again it took me while same reason as the other one. I prefer the eyes on this one compared o the other one. I like the bright colors and the patterns on the face.

 I decided to draw a pair of tigers and use water paints instead of pencil or pastels. Im quite happy with the way it has turned out, think i could of worked on the tiger on the right a bit more. They eye looks rather funny and head a bit small.


 This is just another couple of human emotions drawn with a normal pencil and colored in using color pencil.

No comments: