Tuesday 24 November 2009

11 secound club project week 3

This is my final piece done without lip syncing.


I'm quite happy with this and i tried to make it look more life like then robotic. I think the things i can improve are:

When the character suddenly leans forward could do with more emphasis. And when his arms go out the arms shouldnt move round to much but sit still. I couldnt find which frames which caused the problem. I think if i had more time i would improve these points.

I have also changed the characters movements a little because the character is sitting down it doesnt give much room for movement and my previous idea had little in it. So as i was creating my final peice i thought i change the movement when he said the words " cocoon of horror" I think this gives it a bit more and doesnt look so plain.

No comments: