Monday 26 October 2009

Idea for emotion change and research

IDEA: My idea for this project is a character walking along, really depressed as if hes had a bad day and he then comes across a something on the ground, so he bends down to look at it, stands up and inspects this bit of paper, holding it up. He then relises its a £20 note and his emotion goes from depressed to happy, he then starts walking in a happy state. Im trying to work on the transition bewtween the two. I though maybe the character suddenly shocked as he finds out what this object is, puts it away then walks on but more happy.

I have researched into Images and videos to give me a better idea, i have also drawn what i thought it looks like then drawring something after i have researched into it. I have drawn the transitions from walking, bending down, getting back up, inspecting then walking on more happy



No comments: