Tuesday 9 December 2008

Sketch book work












This is some of my sketch book work i have done for my life drawring class's. I think i need to try draw a bit more in there, so far i have drawn myself riding a horse which still needs work and i need to finish, a shetland pony from the farm i work at as well. I added colour to this, i think i need to work of my colouring and shading teqnics.
I have also attempted at drawring myself and my sister, i have not yet drawn any facial features and i find i really struggle at this. I feel i need alot more practice in this area and im going to work on facial features,hands and feet during the christmas holidays.

I have also drawn the muscle groups which was a task set by kathy. I think i could of worked on this alot more, i could of done better.

No comments: