Tuesday 19 April 2011

Profession Practice-website in progress

I started this website over the weekend, just to i can get the basic layout done and sorted out the colors i wants etc. This is what i got so far. Its very blank at the moment, im going to think up ideas of what to put the main home page and also to add to other pages to make them more interesting, i want a basic website, nothing to fancy. My first initial idea was to create a cartoon character of myself and put her in different persitions for each page, another idea would be put a small basic decoration down the side of each page, i will draw these out and keep updating the website till i am happy with it. I am also going to create more of my own character and create more human characters and try out different styles to get a bit of diversity in there.


No comments: