Monday 28 February 2011

A scene with colored props :D



Ok, heres the same scene as before but with the props, I found out the other day i can hide the white background and color in the white skin, but due to the computer to keep crashing on me every 40mins and if dont save before that happens i lose the work i just done and have to re-do it all :(. Also when i started finishing off the colored props it wouldn't save. then found out my memory stick was full so had to copy everything over to my external hardrive and delete the files off my memory stick and keep the ones i need, this took a lot of tmy time up, bit of a pain, think i need a bigger memory stick or by my own external hard drive. Any way now im going to move on to the next scene finish the next few scenes then come back to this one and color the skin in. Hoping the computer will stop crashing so much, its rather annoying.

I have noticed the begging the camera or girl goes a bit funny, this will be fixed ASAP

No comments: