Saturday 24 April 2010

Negotiated brief

For my negotiated brief i have decided to look at cartoon animals as well as humans. I came up with the idea of having a seagull putting on a show for humans, doing tricks for some chips, then the seagull stepping into the humans shoes and the roles being swapped so the humans become really small and they start doing a show and the seagull is just stood there eating all the chips. I was thinking about having about it being set on a pier and having a tom and jerry style humans where you only see them from the knees down then when the seagull swaps roles you only see the seagulls legs.






I was thinking as its set on a pier i would have the seagull in a sailor suit or hat. Im going to play round with different ideas, start drawing them using different cartoon styles and clothing.
I rather like the popcorn seagull so i may play around with that idea and make it look more like a seagull looking at different styles. I looked up different seagulls and the pier.


No comments: